Wattcraft can develop your preferred energy system option into a concept design for project delivery. This process will help you focus on suits your specific needs rather than just allowing technology suppliers to implement what suits them.
It can be overwhelming for clients making direct market enquiries to suppliers of technology solutions to compare different offers and arrive at the most cost effective and practical energy solution for the specific context.
Wattcraft can take the output of an initial energy feasibility assessment and work with you in developing a concept design and accompanying performance specification. This will help you obtain good quality, focused and comparable proposals from delivery contractors in the market place to ensure you are getting the right service at the best available price.
We can help with the preparation of tender documentation, provide support during the tender process, help with the selection of the winning contractor and also the preparation of the contract. Following this we can support you in the delivery of the project.
Energy system concept design & specification services:
- Energy demand profiling (heat, electricity and cooling)
- Renewable energy constraints assessment
- Renewable energy resource assessment
- Technical modelling of renewable energy systems
- Economic modelling of renewable energy systems
- Assessment of procurement options
- Development of approach to project delivery